The role will begin in May and last for 15 months.
Please be advised this is a fixed term contract position and will likely not lead to a full time position even if you are entirely lovely.
– Working with Terry, our art director on look and style
– Concepting, modeling and texturing in-game assets, including props, environments and characters
– Technical proficiency in areas such as lighting, rendering and writing shaders
– Investigating and proposing new techniques, implementing them and training the team
– Be able to take simple sketches or photo reference and translate your own work to follow the game’s established style and art direction
– Deliver work via Perforce
You must be able to:
– Work remotely, using your own hardware and software
– Participate in web-based company chat and video conference
– Be available for normal business hours in UK time / GMT+0
– Work in 3ds Max and Unity
– Deliver FBX models
– Work independently with confidence, own your tasks and deliver to quality in a timely manner and to deadline, while providing your own embellishments
– You have shipped PC or console titles before
– You’re familiar with Unity
– You live in or near Dublin, Ireland
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, gender and ethnicity, but, as women, LGBTQs and members of ethnic minorities are under-represented in games, we would encourage applications from members of these groups.
We value folk who are patient in their dealings with others and thoughtful and conscientious in their approach to work. We like people who are open and communicative about what they do, who like sharing knowledge and enjoy educating team members about their field of expertise.
Interested? Send a link to your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org