Immersive VR Education are seeking an experienced 3d Model Artist / Model Maker for an immediate start in their Waterford office. Full specs below.
We are looking for a seriously motivated, and experienced game developer who can create innovative game-play solutions and compile our studio assets into compelling VR experiences. We want to find programmers with a passion for game development and an extensive knowledge of Unity3D and Unreal game engines.
We are an award winning studio based in the south east of Ireland with a focus on educational & edutainment based content. Our previous titles include the hugely popular ER VR on the GearVR and the multi award winning Apollo 11 VR Experience released on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. We are also working on a multiplayer and another VR education title Titanic VR which will be released next year.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge VR production. 3D Model makers/ artists work creating high detail models both hard surface and organic. Working closely with texture artists and the art supervisor to create photo realistic models.
Must have at least 3+ years professional experience.
– Collaborating with project director to create props and other assets.
– understanding of the games/real-time production pipeline
– the ability to work closely with texture artists, but also when necessary alone.
– create high detail 3D assets, and process into polished game ready assets.
– commitment to continuous learning and developing latest techniques.
– Extensive experience modelling in 3DS Max, equivalent package.
– Experience in a 3D sculpting package.
– Familiarity with texture painting package and work-flow.
– Unity or equivalent game engine experience.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ireland / Waterford Office
Email your CV and portfolio to sandra@immersivev