Immersive VR Education are looking for two talented Unity Game Developers to work with their team on a variety of cross-platform virtual reality projects and see them from concept to delivery and beyond.
You will be working closely with their art department to deliver both in house IP and client requested VR learning experiences.
Key requirements for the role:
• At least 3 years experience in Unity games development
• At least one high quality, shipped title
• Excellent C# and C++ programming skills
• Experience optimising a Unity games for mobile devices
• Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
• Experience with using third party plugins and code, and knowing when to use them
• Able to define task requirements and deliver to deadlines
• Positive and self-motivated with good communication skills
To apply for this job please email your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org