Immersive VR Education Ltd is a virtual reality studio setup in Waterford Ireland that is focused on delivering the world’s best and most immersive virtual reality experiences. We are seeking talented people to join our team of experienced developers and educators. If you want a career in virtual reality and want to work with hardware technologies such as the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Playstation VR we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced lead game developer who can create innovative game-play solutions. We want to find developers with passion for console games, PC games –people who are willing to take those experiences into the realm of VR.
The lead developer is expected to drive major gameplay features and implement them to and extremely high quality finish. Qualified individuals should be organized, have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, and have a portfolio of successful titles released.
- Serious passion for Console or PC development.
- Experience creating gameplay in a 3D environment.
- Strong creative and technical design skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate an engaging gameplay experience.
- 5+ years professional development experience.
- Experience using Unreal, Unity, or CryEngine
- Self-motivated with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Takes direction and feedback well.
- Meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks.
Email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more see http://immersivevreducation.com/were-hiring/
Posted 26th May 2016