We are recruiting a Marketing Ninja (yes, that’s a real job tittle) to join our small, world class, high performing team of game designers, artists, developers, animators and testers.
The role is full time permanent and salary will be negotiated on second interview.
The ideal person will be ready to hit the ground running on a major project, executing the marketing plan of an upcoming launch while undertaking a variety of marketing projects for the existing game portfolio.
Exciting and challenging day to day work will include:
– Interacting with international Journalists, Bloggers, Reviewers, Streamers by phone and email.
– Writing PR, articles, player community content, posts.
– Producing screen recordings, live videos, gifs, memes.
– Interacting with our player base through email, forums and numerous social media accounts.
– Building and managing a network of relationships with other community managers.
– Managing website content, building micro sites and landing pages.
– Running competitions and organising events.
… and loads more, so the person needs to be used to high performing environments with lots of personal responsibility given and hard work and high output expected.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. A summary of any complex marketing projects you have executed and the results achieved
2. Links to fun content you have written
3. Links to game related forums where you contribute
4. Links to any websites or landing pages you have built and a summary of the tools you used
5. Examples of PR which you had published in major media
If you are interested in establishing a career in game marketing but don’t have experience in this field, we may consider an internship in addition to this role – so please specify when you contact us.
More information available at http://9thimpact.com/were-hiring-marketing-ninjas/