Immersive VR Education are seeking a senior game developer with networked games experience to join their growing team to help them rapidly build features for their shared VR learning environment.
They are looking for a person who is self-motivated and can work well as part of a team and has 5+ years relevant industry experience with a portfolio of released titles / software.
You will be responsible to help build a stable / scalable multiplayer environment with our other engineers and deliver a polished end user experience. This environment utilizes VOIP, WebEx, Screen Casting and other web based technologies to deliver useful tools in a shared environment.
- Building unique solutions for collaborative gameplay
- Assembling multiplayer environments within Unity
- Developing some basic UI functionality with existing toolkits or custom coding
- Researching and developing pipeline solutions and techniques
- Working with VR / AR equipment such as Oculus Rift, PSVR, HTC Vive, GearVR
- Must have proven experience in game networking
- Strong background in high performance C++
- Experience with high level scalable server architecture design
- Networking experience in TCP / IP and UDP protocols
- Self-sufficient, self-organized, and able to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
- Expert in blueprinting and scripting in Unity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with record of collaboration
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
To apply for this job please email your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org