Immersive VR Education are looking for a Texture Artist for an immediate start in their Waterford office. Full specs below.
We are an award winning studio based in the south east of Ireland with a focus on educational & edutainment based content. Our previous titles include the hugely popular ER VR on the GearVR and the multi award winning Apollo 11 VR Experience released on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. We are also working on a multiplayer and another VR education title Titanic VR which will be released next year.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge VR production. Texture artists work closely with modelers and the project director to create the look and design of photo realistic props and assets.
Must have at least 3+ years professional experience.
– Collaborating with project director to create textures and other maps/ materials for real-time assets.
– thorough understanding of the games/real-time production pipeline
– the ability to work closely with modellers and other artists
– create materials and maps from high detail 3D models and process into polished game ready assets.
– commitment to continuous learning and developing latest techniques.
– Experience with 3D painting packages
– Skill Creating photo realistic texture maps
– Experience creating assets for real-time applications
– Unity or equivalent game engine experience.
Location: Ireland (Relocation package available for right candidate.)
Email your CV and portfolio to sandra@immersivev