Black Shamrock is looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on a new ambitious project.
– As a UI/UX artist, you will develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
– Work with the design team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
– Work closely with the programming team in order to implement assets into the game and verify the quality of said graphics once implemented;
– Translate high-level gameplay ideas into visual functional UI designs
– Establish logical, readable UI solutions and usability strategies
– Layout and implement front-end flow designs
– Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders
– Design and implement interface systems specific to each platform while maintaining uniformity of visual and logical aspects
– Collaborate and participate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction
– Anticipate production needs
– Analyse game design documents and game flow to provide adapted UX and UI elements.
– Minimum of 1 year experience in the video game industry at a similar position is mandatory.
– Be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Flash
– Able to communicate UI/UX principles clearly with other teams
– Able to work with different art styles to reach desired aesthetic
– Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams
– Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions
– Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project
– You are autonomous, have a team spirit and a good relationship toward other team members
– Experience with game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity etc.) is a plus
– Experience with 3D tools (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max) is a plus
– Full-time in-house position
– Central Dublin location
– Available as soon as possible
– Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Resume – motivation letter – website – references… (if relevant)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, when answering this announcement add the Reference #ID01 in your email.
To: Recruitment manager