Zoodazzle is looking for a talented web/graphic designer with expertise in UX/UI design to work on our game-technology UI and associated cloud and websites. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects in an Irish games technology company. This is a full-time permanent position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of a variety of media including application UI/UX design, web and portal design and maintenance, game asset design and production, newsletter graphics, promo pages and various marketing collateral.
• Proficiency in the Adobe suite of products to create layouts for application, web and mobile platforms.
• Skilled in the use of HTML and CSS
• Skilled graphic artist or illustrator
• Possess strong visual and verbal communications skills and be able to operate well with changing demands and deadlines.
• Be able to design for maximum usability and site performance, while achieving business goals.
• Flexible; can understand and pick up new systems or processes quickly
• Comfortable with working on multiple projects at the same time
• Work within a Scrum team to deliver user stories.
• At least 2 years’ commercial experience, preferably working on an ecommerce site or application.
• UI/UX design – 2+ years of experience as senior/lead designer.
• Experience with the WordPress architecture and styling.
• Experience with Adobe InDesign
• Working knowledge of PHP an advantage.
Zoodazzle is a games-tools creator based in the Synergy Centre, Institute of Technology, Tallaght, and has developed a software product used to create games, interactive-software and multimedia applications for smartphone and desktop platforms.
Our technology lowers the technical barrier-to-entry for designers by providing a single development environment, a cross-platform development tool providing users with state-of-the-art visuals and audio with real-time team collaboration, with members working on the same project from anywhere in the world.