The call for participation to iGBL2017 will close on the 22nd of Feb.; so if you’d like to share your experience of using games for learning and motivation, you can still submit your abstract here.
Note that the abstract does not have to be research-based; in fact, there are several categories designed for all backgrounds: students, practitioners, researchers, companies or developers;
They are looking for all the stakeholders interested in the potential of games for learning and motivation; so regardless of how you have designed or used games, you could definitely make a significant contribution to the conference..
> So don’t wait… submit your abstract now.
- 22nd of February: Abstract submission deadline.
- 22nd of March: Notification of abstract acceptance.
- 22nd March: Successful research abstracts are invited to submit an extended abstract (i.e., paper to be published in the conference proceedings).
- 12th of April: Registration deadline for authors.
- 12th April: Submission of extended abstracts (i.e., research papers).
- 22nd April: Notification of acceptance of extended papers.