Home Forums General Discussion Can someone explain this to me? Reply To: Can someone explain this to me?


Any solicitor or barrister can ask the court to grant a private prosecution in exceptional circumstances. The backing of the family is not necessary. They have refused to put forward a case, but this very serious issue still remains unresolved.

I think it’ll be turfed out before long. I think one of the Michael Jackson cases could have been private prosecution.