Home Forums Education, Training and Jobs what to do now Reply To: what to do now

Aphra K

so that would mean the National College of Art and Design or Dun Laoghaire Instiute of Art and Design. Ballyfermot Senior College in Dublin also has relevant courses. These three are all dublin. anyone know of any elsewhere?