Home Forums Education, Training and Jobs what should i do Reply To: what should i do


For programming, a general degree in computer science in Trinity, DCU, or if you are local, UCC or UL. For game design…Ballyfermot College seems to be the hot choice within Ireland. There are a few others too – check the courses section of the site.