Couple more questions about this:
1) Does anyone actually have any figures on students doing these games courses??
2) What are the expected figures of qualified graduates in 2/3/4/5 years from now and what are the expected numbers of jobs in Ireland for jobs in a related field that those graduates can expect to find work in?
3) Do courses attempt to do placement as part of the curriculum and if so, is there any chance of them being successful with this?
4) Are these courses aimed at general games, tending towards mobile phone games as that’s where most game jobs in Ireland are?
5) Are courses teaching generalised software engineer so that if the jobs don’t exist when they graduate, they can migrate into different computing fields?