Immersive VR Education are seeking a senior web developer who will be instrumental in creating modules and components and coupling them together to form a functional web application to integrate into their virtual reality environment.
This position will require working with closely with VR engineers and integrating current game systems into a usable web interface.
As part of this job you would be responsible for creating a web portal for users to create accounts and make payments allowing them to access more features and content in a VR environment.
* You have an uncanny knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* You have experience with C, C#
* You have a solid understanding of how web applications work including security and session management.
* You can switch from speaking the language of RESTful APIs one minute to discussing color palettes and icon sizes the next.
* You understand that the purpose of a web page is to guide the user in accomplishing a task in a responsive manner.
* You relish in the fact that the user never saw all of the non-blocking, multi-threaded, and data validating code that it took to create that experience.
* Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
* Experience with creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
* Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the web application and its assets.
* Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals of data structures and algorithms.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please email your cv and portfolio to email@example.com