Submit your events to GameDevelopers.ie by clicking here
iGBL 2020 (Cork) — CANCELLED
June 25 - June 26€50
The 10th Irish Conference on Game Based Learning (iGBL), will take place in the Clayton Hotel in Cork again, on the 25th and 26th of June 2020.
Formerly the Irish Symposium on Game-Based Learning, it provides a forum for all stakeholders interested in exchanging ideas, projects, and best practice on the use of games and game-based approaches to support motivation, learning, and change.
Contributions are welcomed from a wide range of topics and may be research or practitioner-based. Researchers from all countries and backgrounds are invited to submit.
iGBL was created as a symposium and an opportunity to share ideas on how games can be used to teach, train and promote change in both formal and informal learning environments. The conference includes a mix of academic presentations, practical workshops, digital and non-digital games demos, along with plenty of opportunities to network.
- 25th of February: Abstract submission deadline.
- 22nd of March: Notification of abstract acceptance.
- 25th March: Successful abstracts are invited to submit an extended abstract (i.e., paper to be published in the conference proceedings).
- 12th of April: Registration deadline for authors.
- 12th April: Submission of extended abstracts (i.e., research papers).
- 22nd April: Notification of acceptance of extended papers.