PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
By continuing to access gameDevelopers.ie, you (the “user”) will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Please take a minute to read them.
In particular, please note that unauthorised use or downloading of material from the website is absolutely prohibited.
- We strive to contain accurate information. But remember we are run by volunteers. Help us out and tell us if you found some content is inaccurate or out of date. Let us know using the details below.
- We do not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this website or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of gamedevelopers.ie or its servants or agents.
- The content on this site is copyright of gamedevelopers.ie and our users. If you want to use something, please contact us below.
- We take security seriously. We do not process or store any financial information and we take care of your personal data in line with Irish and European data protection legislation.
gamedevelopers.ie is based at Maynooth University, Co. Kildare, Ireland and hosted by the HEA. Questions can be directed to aphra at gamedevelopers.ie
- The user shall not copy, market, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the website.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of gamedevelopers.ie or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of gamedevelopers.ie.
- Clicking on certain links within this website may take the user to other websites and gamedevelopers.ie shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy or content of any information or any other aspect of any such websites.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, gamedevelopers.ie gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the website will be free from interruptions or errors, and shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of, or arising out of, any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the website. We do know up time is important, but sometimes maintenance needs to be done.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.