At Kitman Labs, we want to revolutionise preventative health and optimise performance. We’re doing that by building software that enables world class sports teams to perform at the peak of their abilities. Our clients are elite professional and international squads in sports like rugby, soccer, American football, baseball and basketball.
About the Job
At Kitman Labs, we’re focused on helping our customers collect data in real time and turning it into actionable insights that they can use to reduce the risk of injury and optimise the performance of their athletes.
Our computer vision tools allow customers to perform efficient and accurate biomechanical screenings using consumer technologies like the Microsoft Kinect. We’re looking for Unity developers to join the team and help us develop those tools and provide an amazing user experience. The ideal candidate should enjoy writing clean, efficient, and tested code for a shared codebase.
We expect each engineer to help define what their priorities should be, but some projects we imagine you working on would include:
- Research and prototype new techniques to improve the accuracy of the data we collect
- Developing new user interfaces for screening large numbers of users
- Work closely with our product and design teams to create new computer vision tools
Skills you definitely have
- A minimum of three years experience in Unity3d
- At least one shipped Unity3d project
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN or Mercurial
Skills that will help, but aren’t a requirement
- Experience using Microsoft Kinect
- Experience creating 2D and 3D assets
- Experience developing with the Unity SDK for Windows Store
- Experience with automated testing of Unity applications
Contact email@example.com for more information.