The Irish Internet Association is running an event which is open to non members and is focussing on winning international business over the internet. Some interesting speakers
18 November – Radission Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8 –
9am to 1pm
You’ll learn the lessons of how to develop effective international sales strategies from some of Ireland’s successful business leaders and have an opportunity to network with other businesses that are facing the same challenges as yourself.
* Trading Internationally: How to overcome the challenges – Breon Corcoran, MD, Paddy Power plc
* Legal, Financial, Tax and Strategic Advice – Pricewaterhouse Coopers
* Using Translations to Target International Markets – Cipherion Translations
* International Case Studies – RevaHealth and Roomex.com
* Practical help from Enterprise Ireland First Flight Program
This event is chaired by Una Coleman, CodegaConsulting, and kindly sponsored by Enterprise Ireland and Cipherion Translations.
Discounts are available for regional attendees, students and charities.
View Full Agenda & Book Online at