Learn the fundamentals of 3D modelling in this practical workshop series.
- Day 1 – Saturday, November 24th
- Day 2 – Saturday, December 1st
The PorterShed, Galway
€100 per place, book your place here.
A Certificate of Completion will be presented by Mind Cauldron to each workshop participant on successful completion of the workshop.*
In these workshops we will cover:
- Interface essentials.
- Basic box modelling.
- Basic UV unwrapping.
- Basic rigging – make a basic 3D game character model with armature/skeleton for animation.
Please ensure you have the following at the workshop:
- A laptop/computer with its cables.
- A 3-button mouse (left-click, right-click and scroll-wheel)
- A copy of Blender installed.
You must be aged 18 or over to participate in this workshop.
All participants must agree to MindCauldron’s Code of Conduct to participate in the workshop.
* Please note this certificate is not accredited by any educational institution or authority, though it may still serve to demonstrate your learning commitments and accomplishments to employers or education institutions.