We are delighted to announce that Irish independent studio, bitSmith Games, have today launched their first title for iPad on the App Store.
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan is a Celtic-Punk Action-Adventure series, brought to life through beautifully painted hand-drawn pencil sketches.
“We’ve built a rich and intriguing universe to contain our re-imagining of the classic Irish epic; The Táin – set in future Ireland following economic collapse. This chronicles the adventures of Ireland’s greatest warrior-hero, Cú Chulainn.” said a spokesperson.
* Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and Steampunk aesthetics
* A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
* Timeless narrative – a re-imagining of the classic Irish epic, The Táin, which tells the story of Ireland’s greatest warrior-hero Cú Chulainn
* Full Irish translation of the game
* A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
* Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
* Solve puzzles by repairing and interacting with ancient mechanisms with the aid of your trusty ‘Árgatlam’ gravity glove
* Original soundtrack featuring music from independent Irish electronic artists
bitSmith Games is based in the incubator space provided by Digit Gaming, on Princes Street South, Dublin along side fellow game devs Bat Cat Games. The team is formed by Owen Harris, Basil Lim, Ralph Croly, Paul Conway and Robby Becker.
The game is available for purchase at – https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/ku-shroud-of-the-morrigan/id581362461?mt=8&ls=1
A new mini-site for the game – www.KutheGame.com