DIGIT are on the hunt for a Community Manager, who can lead the community strategy and operations for our successful, full scale, MMORTS game Kings of the Realm.
Kings of the Realm was DIGIT’s first title launched in 2014. This role will focus on growing the Kings of the Realm community, and actively work with the product management and game design teams to help ensure we are evolving the game with our player base in mind.
Here’s what you will be doing
– Manage a vibrant and opinionated community, including all support requests from our player base. Getting this right is imperative to the games success
– Immerse yourself in the game. There shouldn’t be a new or existing feature that you’re not 100% familiar with
– Event Management – LiveOps; tournaments, event weekends, sales, special offer bundles, fan competitions etc.
– Moderate official game website forums
– Update in-game communication and announcements in multiple languages
– Forge alliances with top community leaders across multiple territories to understand the player needs, and communicate effectively with the community
– Be the link between the community and DIGIT’s games dev, product and QA teams, to understand how new features impacts player experiences
– Provide reporting and analysis on community feedback and player behaviour (e.g bug stats, suggestions for improvement, etc.)
– Grow our game community and player base, across territories
– Maintain social network presences across multiple channels.
To do this job, you will need;
– Minimum 2+ years experience managing a games community across territories, languages and cultures – essential
– Experience of building an engaged community who love the game – essential
– Avid gaming enthusiast – essential
– The ability to be come up with and implement ideas to grow the community following
– Strong communicator, English fluency mandatory
– High organisational skills
– Maturity – able to to assess community comments and respond professionally and calmly and can be trusted to work autonomously.
– While not mandatory, below are some nice to have’s
– A second language.
What DIGIT can offer you?
– A leading games title, with a loyal community, so you’re not starting from scratch
– Support and guidance from all internal teams, so you’re empowered to deliver results
– The opportunity to join a rapidly scaling successful Irish games company
– To see all our Benefits and learn more, please visit us on https://www.digitgaming.com/
This role is based full time in our office in Dublin 2, Ireland. It’s a great city location, close to all transport, and five minutes from Dublin City Centre.
Job posted 4th July, 2016.