Date: 12th November 2004
Venue: Stillorgan Park Hotel, Dublin
Enterprise Ireland and IBEC’s Audio Visual Federation presents the latest Seminar in the Content Forum series on:
Content opportunities, convergence and distribution, TV rights ownership & exploitation
* What are the new platforms for content delivery?
* What are the revenue opportunities in interactive broadcasting?
* How will digital distribution impact on the audio visual industry
* Who are the producers in the converged content market?
* What are the challenges to TV rights ownership and their exploitation in the new markets?
Speakers include representatives from Discovery Network, Channel 4, SkyIreland, Vodafone, and XtraVision.
Additional speakers to be announced.
For further information please contact:
visit the Content Forum website at contentforum/index.aspwww.nsd.ie/contentforum/index.asp