The duration of the contract will run from January – May 2016 (5 months)
We are looking for talented HTML5 developers to work on a new interactive drawing game. The candidate should be a versatile professional with a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, and can delivery innovative solutions to problems.
– Proven experience in the design, implementation and delivery of web-based games
– Ability to write quality readable code, organize that code efficiently and document it.
– Solid experience in cross-browser development,debugging and testing, including mobile, while maintaining a consistent experience.
– Understands mobile-specific capabilities such as the particulars of running web games on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
– Ability to work independently and collaborate efficiently.
– Agile approach to problem solving and passion for technical challenges.
– English full professional proficiency.
– Experience with TypeScript or ES6.
– Experience with Adobe Flash and exporting to HTML5.
– Experience with build tools such as webpack and gulp.
– Experience with TexturePacker and spritesheets.
To apply to this job please follow the link below: