The School of Media at Dublin Institute of Technology, in association with gd.ie, are hosting a ‘State of Play’ seminar on Indie game development in DIT, Aungier Street, on Friday 25th November (6pm – 8.30pm). The event will see a range of companies, some well established and some new, talking for 10-15 minutes about their work and experiences.
The event will take place in DIT Aungier Street, room 4-027, and there will be an informal demo space for ‘students’ & ‘others’ beside the presentation room.
Drinks for all and final shindig before Christmas upstairs in Solas, 31 Wexford Street from 9pm. Room is reserved.
This event will be free to attend but ticketed….to reserve a place go to http://bit.ly/vhp8UC
Companies confirmed for the night include:
– Open Emotion – http://www.openemotionstudios.com
– RedWind – http://www.redwindsoftware.com/web/index.html
– Pufferfish Games – http://www.pufferfishgames.com/powergrid
– Bitsmith Games – http://www.bitsmithgames.com
– Weeman Studios – http://www.weemanstudios.com
– Simplelifeforms Games – http://www.simplelifeforms.com
– Zinc Software – http://www.zincsoftware.com
– Nevermind Games – http://www.nevermindgames.com
– Digital Arrow – http://digital-arrow.com
– SuperfunPlay games – http://www.superfunplay.com
Find DIT Aungier Street at http://www.dit.ie/psai/dublinmapandditlocations/
Find Solas (about ten mins from DIT)
For further information contact ‘hatch’ on the boards or check the thread http://www.gamedevelopers.ie/forums/viewtopic.php?p=45957#45957