This event may be of interest to mobile companies and students interested in the area. It isn’t cheap to attend.
Date: 23rd & 24th January 2007
Venue: The Waldorf Hilton, London
Not just another mobile games event – with over 180 delegates attending last year, this is the definitive marketplace for developers, publishers and operators.
Attend this event to hear industry leaders’ opinions on these important questions:
– How big an impact will convergence and the next generation consoles affect the mobile games market?
– How do you market games direct to the consumer through off-portal channels?
– Licenses are increasingly costly so how do you make your money back through the mobile?
– What makes a successful game title and how can you develop original IP through the mobile?
– Which billing models are attractive to the consumers and which give the greatest ROI?
– Should we continuously try to support all handsets or should there be more focus on native games?
– What are latest mobile games trends around the world?
– How do we minimise the ‘pain’ and cost of Quality Assurance?
Speaker line up includes: O2, 3 Germany, T-Mobile, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, SFR, Samsung, Infospace, Sun Microsystems, Glu Mobile and many more…