One of our forum members, Faerdan, will be teaching an evening course on Games Programming with Unity and C# in Ballyfermot College of Further Education in Dublin from September 19th. Registration opens from the 5th of Sept.
The aim of this course is to expose game developers to industry ready programming techniques using C# with the Unity Engine; software design patterns will be used to make game code easier to maintain and extend.
* Introduction to C# programming
* Using C# in Unity
* Project Management using version control
* Structuring a Unity project
* Creating game states and game state management
* Using events to simplify game code
* Audio Management
* Game play programming
* An introduction to deploying mobile games
Registration is taking place from 7pm to 9pm at Ballyfermot College [directions] on the 5th, 10th and 12th of September.
The course will run from 18:45 to 21:45 each Wednesday for 12 weeks.
The cost of the course is €190.
A follow on course, Mobile Games Programming with Unity and C#, is being run in Semester 2.
For more see http://www.gamedevelopers.ie/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6845