SixMinute, based in Dublin, have released their latest game ‘FRZ: Free Racing Zero’.
Developed in Unity, and published by Fingersoft, the game reinvents an old school classic racer. Check out the trailer.
FRZ: Free Racing Zero brings high-paced retro racing back to the world. It’s time to burn rubber, drift and steer your way to the finish line in this addictive, comic arcade, pick up and play retro racing game! With easy two tap controls anyone can master these retro tracks.
FRZ is no clone and it changes up the formula in some pretty great ways – TouchArcade 4.5/5
SUPER COOL VEHICLES
– Unlock 8 unique cars and bikes
– Collect awesome racer skins to customise your vehicles
– Upgrade your favourite machine, max out your engine and beef up those tyres
– Learn to drift around tight corners with no brakes
EXPLORE EXCITING LOCATIONS
– 50 heart wrenching tracks that will test your driving skill
– Steer through Desert, Snow and Forest areas, with more coming soon
– Each with different terrain, shortcuts, obstacles and hazards
– Marvel at the slick comic art style
SINGLE PLAYER CAREER MODE
– Unlock new vehicles by completing racing achievements
– Speed through the increasingly challenging tracks and drift your way to victory
– Earn medals against the competition to advance
– Replay levels to win those coveted trophies
– Global and local leaderboards, for endless competition
– Steer your way to the top and become a racing legend
– Challenge your friends, find out who’s fastest and make them eat your dust
– Can you beat the competition to become the No.1 racer?
CLASSIC MUSIC AND SFX
– Rock out to our original retro 80’s soundtrack
– Rev your engine, speed down the straights and screech round hairpins
Like them on Facebook and stay tuned with all new games and updates:http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
Check out Six Minute – http://sixminute.com/
Get the game –