Home Forums General Discussion 2013 Expat Survey

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamie Mc
      Keymaster

Hi all,

As there was very little takeup on this survey, and I do not plan on continuing my research, this thread has been edited as closed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is this the same survey you posted back in October?

Anonymous
      Inactive

It looks like it, I think I filled it out but I left out a few answers…I think I didn’t list my full work history for example.

Jamie Mc
      Keymaster

yep, so if you’ve done it already, you don’t need to again

Aphra K
      Keymaster

What are you planning to do with this one Jamie? Will we do a feature here on gd.ie?

Might be good if people know how the info will be used.

Maybe EI might help to publicise it at GDC? I think there will be an Irish stand.

Aphra

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Jamie Mc
      Keymaster

thanks, i’ve updated it to the direct link http://jamiegdie.polldaddy.com/s/irishgamesindustryreport2013

i’ll do the same now on the expat survey, got three in so far, so have 19 in total (16 from before). I think I’ll do up a report once I can get 50, so any help would be appreciated!

cheers for the text aphra and the message damien!

Jamie Mc
      Keymaster

Hi all,

Up to 22 responses including the first from Germany. There’s a nice trickle now, so any help spreading tinyurl.com/ismaithliomcacamilis around would be great.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Mc
      Keymaster

up to 26 now, and saw this on google alerts http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Calling-Irish-immigrants-working-in-gaming-industry-abroad–Gamedevelopersie-wants-your-input-194654961.html so hopefully will get the word around a bit more

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you want to get a decent number of responses to that survey, it might be an idea to use these online surveys ireland guys. I guess just most of us spreading it around should do the trick, though!

Jamie Mc
      Keymaster

Hi all, just want to give this a push, please spread this to any friends you have who work in the industry but have left Ireland to follow their career.

Aphra K
      Keymaster

Isfanyone is going to GamesCom it might be worth having fliers or something there to push the survey.

Maybe EI could help with this.

Aphra

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.