Home Forums General Discussion 24 the game

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

They’ve got a developer interview now, along with some in game footage.
      Definately looks like its shaping up to be a very good game, looks very fast paced. Should plug the gap until season 5 returns in January (february here).

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/24thegame/media.html?gcst=24_gp_ps23_062305.asx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Did you see the finale for series 4 last night?

Game looks interesting, nice to see them use the actual actors voices.

Anonymous
      Inactive

yeah i saw it a couple months back from the states. very good indeed.
      what ye should all be watching is lost. got the series 1 dvd collection at the weekend off a buddy of mine and gotta say i was hooked. watched through to the end. all i can say is if your not watching it start tonight, its from here on it gets very good indeed. Definately, one of the best shows on tv for a long time. great writers.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Anonymous
      Inactive

finished watchin season 4 of 24 at the weekend, can’t wait for season 5, i hope they don’t mess up with the game, it’s a great licence.

As for lost, started watchin it as soon as i’d finished 24 and im hooked aswell, up to about episode 14 now.

Apparently the guy who greenlit the show got sacked because the budget for the 1st series was $13m :shock:

Anonymous
      Inactive

I hear Lost starts to lose the plot towards the end, goes all freaky like(more so then it is now…). Shame though as I was starting to like it

Anonymous
      Inactive

I hear Lost starts to lose the plot towards the end, goes all freaky like(more so then it is now…). Shame though as I was starting to like it[/quote:811eea1d06]

not at all, if anything the plot thickens. Story gets very involving, to some extent your a abit “lost” if you dont keep up to date.

2nd season could be very good if they keep up the excellent writing,

Anonymous
      Inactive

not at all, if anything the plot thickens. Story gets very involving, to some extent your a abit “lost” if you dont keep up to date.
      [/quote:f54b51f934]

:lol:

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.