- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
June 16, 2005 at 7:19 am #4234AnonymousInactive
so – here u go – the model is around 3k triangles, tex is 1024×1024 for whole guy (this is the original size – but if u scale it down to 512 u won’t notice the difference :)
the model isn’t rigged – that’s why the stick looks like glued to his hand :D
there are few flaws (maybe not few but little bit more :) but – hey this is my bloody third character model :)
have fun – c_&_c welcome :D
June 16, 2005 at 8:33 am #22146AnonymousInactive
Nice work there ftorek, your work shows great potential!
Ok heres my crit but please dont take this personally its just my observations which will hopefully help and not offend.
– For a model being 3k I think the ponytail is a bit primitive, there could of been more thought into this area and also I think you missed a great chance to use some real nice alphas.
– Since this creature is a hairy one I think there could be alot more alphas going on to enhance this hairy creature. Bushy hair around the calves and wrists would of really helped this piece.
– There is a noticable seem where the beard joins with the chin and also I think I can see a seem where the edge of the face joins with the rest of the skull
– It looks as if you didnt want to model an ear so you went for a sort of hole going into the head, maybe it would of been better to hide the ear with some shaggy hair rather than have a strange ear hole?
– Oh and the belly button looks a little too big in my opinion.
– Also as a further suggestion I’ve noticed that in 3D character creation it’s essential to add things that break up symmetry.
– I think the design of your char is a bit bland and with not much effort a few unique sections might bring it more to life.
Anyway I hope this helps and feel free to rip into my work! :)
June 16, 2005 at 10:14 am #22156AnonymousInactive
Nice! very B&W
June 23, 2005 at 7:03 am #22448AnonymousInactive
keeganb – sure i dont take it personally – theres nothing better than good crit :D – if wisely given :D (yours is :)
i think i’ll have to make it more fluffy – next time i think – this one is finished – but i must try doing something with lots of hair to play ’round with alpha hair
June 23, 2005 at 8:29 am #22451AnonymousInactive
Really like that model there. good stuff. :lol:
- The forum ‘Creative Content’ is closed to new topics and replies.