- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
May 18, 2007 at 2:13 pm #6018AnonymousInactive
This might be of interest to some Irish game developers who are facing the chicken egg issue – lots of skill, but no industry experience.
By designing a fun level for these guys, you could be opening up a door for a job in the US with a great games company.
"With the success of last year’s writing contest, BioWare has decided to follow it up this year with a world design contest. Anyone who has dreamed of working as a world designer will find this a unique opportunity to get their work noticed by the right people. We are looking for exceptionally talented level designers to help develop BioWare’s first MMORPG in Austin, Texas."
May 22, 2007 at 8:47 pm #36958AnonymousInactive
Here’s another one ( for THQ ), for designing a character – the tool to design is quite basic, but it’s got a very cool preview area ( top screen when you press OK ) to veiw the animating character.
Get your character included in the game, and/or win prizes.
May 30, 2007 at 5:46 pm #37056AnonymousInactive
Another create a map/mod from gameflood
Use can create a map for any of the following games
* Age of Empires III: Warchiefs
* Civilization IV
* Civilization IV: Warlords
* Command and Conquer: Generals
* Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun
* Company of Heroes
* Medieval: Total War
* Rome: Total War
* Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion
* StarCraft: Brood war
* WarCraft III
* Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War
* Warhammer 40000: Dark Crusade
* Warhammer 40000: Winter Assault
* Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
* Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
* Neverwinter Nights
* Neverwinter Nights II
* Half-Life 2
* Battlefield 1942
* Battlefield 2
* Call of Duty 2
* Counterstrike: Source
* Doom 3
* Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
* America’s Army: Special Forces
* Far Cry
* Day of Defeat
* Quake 4
* Rainbow Six: Vegas
* Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
* Star Wars Battlefront 2
* Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
* Star Wars Republic Commando
* Tribes 2
* Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
* F.E.A.R. Online Multiplayer
* Unreal Tournament 2004
- The forum ‘Creative Content’ is closed to new topics and replies.