ITTVIS, a Boulder Colorado based company, is building a dedicated graphics team in Belfast. We are looking for a software engineer to work on our LiDAR project, a terrain renderer capable of handling gigabytes of data.
The skills we require are:
* Experience in 3D graphics programming using OpenGL or Direct3D
* Development experience with C/C++
* Knowledge of algorithms for large terrain rendering is a plus.
* Experience programming shaders is a plus.
* BSci/BEng in computer science, electrical engineering or other technical discipline.
The team will start out small with 3 engineers, initially working from home, and grow as required. Good communication skills and self-motivation are very important.
ITT Visual Information Solutions (www.ittvis.com) provides 2D and 3D visualisation software that help scientists, engineers, researchers and medical professionals turn complex data into useful information. Our solutions are used in a variety of industries, including remote sensing, engineering, earth sciences, aerospace and defence, medical imaging, oil and gas exploration and biotechnology.
Salary and benefits
Salary is 25k-35k UK pounds depending on experience.
Benefits include medical, life and travel insurance and pension contributions.
If you are interested in applying please email your CV to: shouston at ittvis dot com
Viewing 0 reply threads
The forum ‘Education, Training and Jobs’ is closed to new topics and replies.