As a QA Lead you will integrate with the Development Teams to test our apps and provide support. As part of a multidisciplinary agile team you will be responsible for the test and submission process; providing best practice guidance and using your experience to help streamline processes where possible. Other duties will include general assistance with projects, troubleshooting and testing of our platform services.
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a multi-project, fast-paced studio. The right candidate will find lots of opportunities to learn and grow within a supportive environment.
- As part of the development team you will provide testing for our mobile apps and other platform services.
- Update the App Stores and submit apps to Apple, Google and Amazon for certification. You will ensure that content of the releases are clearly understood and communicated.
- Help shape our apps by providing key insights and feedback to your team while maintaining awareness of partner requirements.
- Help to manage the release of our apps in conjunction with the PM.
- Continuously work to improve the test and release process. Investigate better strategies for performing our key functions.
- Ability to efficiently investigate and troubleshoot problems when they arise.
- Have a strong ownership of the test process. Champion best practice for testing to ensure our teams are working as efficiently as possible.
- Support the teams in many different areas such as creating builds, creating documentation and knowledge of 3rd party tools.
- Communicate effectively with all disciplines across the company.
- At least 3 years of testing experience, preferable with mobile apps.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Must be proactive and be comfortable working as part of a highly collaborative team as well as independently when needed.
- Have a technical mindset.
Nice to Have
- ISTQB foundation level.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins).
- Working knowledge of Amazon systems (S3, DynamoDB etc.) and web proxies (e.g. Fiddler, Charles etc.).
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com.