Black Shamrock game development studio are looking for a Senior Concept Artist. You will work on multiple AAA console game projects in a high productivity studio. As a Senior Concept Artist, you will work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and overall art team in order to create realistic and engaging game environments and characters.
What you will be doing:
● Produce illustrations, key art and other assets which communicate the vision of the game levels.
● Create high quality concept art for AAA game assets, environment art and set pieces.
● Collaborate with level artists to enhance playable spaces and visual fidelity.
● Collaborate with Art Director, Creative Director, and Leads to create inspirational artwork to define artistic vision and support game design.
● Although primarily supporting environment creation, you will also be expected to support character, prop and vfx design.
● Provide mentorship, art feedback and training to less-experienced concept artists.
What you Should Have:
● Previous experience on AAA game production.
● 5+ years of experience as a professional Concept Artist.
● Strong traditional artistic skills with expertise in composition, rendering, color theory, lighting, architecture and anatomy.
● Proactive, creative person with a coherent artistic vision.
● Have certain knowledge of 3D production process, game production experience is preferred.
● An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments.
● Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
● Ability to quickly iterate on design ideas and feedback.
● Full-time in-house position.
● Central Dublin location.
● Available as soon as possible.
● Salary to be defined depending on your profile.
Posted: 18th Sept, 2019.