Black Shamrock game development studio are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build technology and tools for internal and external games. You will create SDKs, efficient APIs, work on architectural design, implementation and debugging on multiple platforms — collaborate on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in multiple domains including Rendering, Gameplay, Audio, User Interface, Networking, Physics, Cloud, Databases and Tools.
What you will be doing:
● Design, maintain, implement, test, document and debug code.
● Code tools and optimize gaming pipelines.
● Distinguish, analyse and report risks and problems – proposing mitigations.
● Profile code in order to optimize software components.
● Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques.
● Create tools, features and engine components to the required coding standards.
What you Should Have:
● Proficient in C++.
● Knowledge of game Design Patterns.
● More than 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
● Good coordination and communication skills.
● A problem-solving attitude.
● Basic knowledge of cloud services and solutions desirable.
● Full-time in-house position.
● Central Dublin location.
● Available as soon as possible.
● Salary to be defined depending on your profile.
Posted: 18th Sept, 2019.